Access Energy Solutions (“AES”) is a member of the Access Products, Inc. family of companies. We have been in business since 1986, providing the federal government and our non-governmental customers with office supplies, IT equipment, IT solutions and other technical services. We are experts in getting the right things to the right places at the right times.
AES focuses on “green” lighting solutions, and our team has leveraged our experience to put in place a green lighting company that provides access to the latest lighting technologies including LED, and if you want it, help in determining which solution best meets your needs. Our goal is to revolutionize the way people think about lighting to fit the individual needs and budgets of our customers.
LED lighting products use light emitting diodes to produce light very efficiently. An electrical current passed through semiconductor material illuminates the tiny light sources we call LEDs1. The economic benefits of LED lights are well known and include:
- Reduced electricity usage of between 50% to 90% compared to traditional incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
- Increased life expectancy of 5 to 7 years or more compared to 1 to 3 years for the traditional incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
- Significantly reduced heat output which lowers the cost of air conditioning in buildings.
- Reduced maintenance labor due to not having to replace bulbs and tubes as often freeing up your maintenance staff.
- Eliminates the cost of the new replacement bulbs and tubes.
- Federal 179-D tax incentives which provide for deductions of $0.60 per square foot for installing more energy efficient LED lighting.
- Significant utility company rebates for installing LED lights.
1 DAN’s EXPLANATION: LEDs are semiconductor devices designed to release photons of light at the semiconductor junction when electrons are reabsorbed after jumping the energy band gap in the semiconductor in a process known as electroluminescence.
Converting a building from conventional to LED lighting is a complex task to get right. Trying to guess or follow a one size fits all replacement guide will often produce unwelcome and undesirable results. Equally daunting are the rules and regulations that you need to follow to get the best rebates, tax credits and other financial incentives.
- We have developed unique assessment technologies by combining the science of lighting design and our experience with LED lights to help make converting any building from conventional lighting to LED as straightforward and cost effective as possible.
- AES is the LED provider to Chevron Energy Solutions, one of the largest Energy Savings Companies (“ESCOs”) in the world.
- We also provide assistance in obtaining any energy provider rebates and tax incentives.
Lighting, once thought of as a maintenance issue, is quickly becoming a capital issue due to government mandated changes and rising energy costs. LED lighting is a true investment. Let us show you how it will make you money.
AES provides wholesale distribution of LED lighting products to General Contractors, Electrical Supply Companies, Home Builders, Commercial Construction Companies and other wholesale customers. AES has established direct relationships with LED manufacturers across the globe which gives you:
- Access to over 70 manufacturers worldwide to give you the widest selection possible.
- Access to over 10,000 SKUs in our product line.
- If you need it we probably have it, and if we don’t we’ll find it.
We are easy to work with and our volume pricing is the best you will find. For customer support and pricing contact us 1-855-545-3533.